Remote offline asset localization and tracking for ground robots
You can pitch your results either onsite or virtually.
Develop a concept for a user (operator) offline AR Navigation app
- Reusable as a “brain” for robots
- Similar to Google Maps of an industrial site or facility
- Adapt your concept to Siemens Energy, e.g. with a prototype
- Difficult for robots to determine their location in large power plants offline (e.g. for security reasons or lack of network)
- A software solution is already available, which is to be supplemented/improved by the topic of offline tracking
- A paid pilot project with Siemens Energy to validate your solution
SOCIAL MEDIA & PR
HANNOVER MESSE about HACK4INDUSTRY
The article discusses the HACK4INDUSTRY event at HANNOVER MESSE where industrial companies and startups collaborate to develop innovative solutions. Participants have two weeks to work on their projects, the final results will be presented to a panel of judges. The challenge aims to foster innovation and collaboration in the industrial sector.